POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Creating a Polygon from an Array of Points : Creating a Polygon from an Array of Points Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Creating a Polygon from an Array of Points
From: mmm
Date: 13 Jan 2003 11:20:04
Message: <web.3e22e6e18a8b9f44e2f87fad0@news.povray.org>
If I have an array of points and know the number of points, how can I create
a polygon object from the array?  Somehow I need to expand the the array
into individual points.  One way that I know would work is to have POV
write out a file of points and then use an #include.  Is there some other,
easier way?
Thanks in advance.